Active Clinical Trials
Clinical Evaluation of the Infinity DBS System (PROGRESS)
Post Market Clinical Follow Up Evaluating the Infinity Deep Brain Stimulation Implantable Pulse Generator System
The purpose of this post market study is to support the chronic clinical performance of the Infinity Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Implantable Pulse Generator (IPG), DBS leads, extensions and related system components.
- Subject is able to provide informed consent;
- Subjects diagnosed with Parkinson's disease (PD) and have been recommended to receive a DBS implant in the Subthalamic Nucleus (STN) or that have been implanted with an Infinity system in the STN;
- Subject must be available for follow-up visits.
- Subject is not a surgical candidate;
- In the Investigator's opinion the subject is unable to tolerate multiple programming sessions within a single setting;
- Subject is unable to comply with the follow up schedule.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||Child, Adult, Senior|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
|Sampling Method:||Non-Probability Sample|