For the athlete in all of us
Allegheny Health Network Sports Complex at Cool Springs
Whether you’re just starting out, training for your next race, preparing for a championship season, or just trying to maintain a fit and active lifestyle, Allegheny Health Network’s new sports performance and sports medicine services at Cool Springs can help you reach your goals.
- Reduce your risk of injury and enhance your performance with customized training programs created by our certified therapists and accredited professional staff.
- Get back in the game fast with on-site sports medicine services including imaging, orthopaedic specialists, and physical therapy.
- Improve recovery and get ready for the next challenge with therapeutic massage, physical therapy, nutrition services, and more.
- Experience specialized equipment including a whole body cryotheraphy unit, anti-gravity treadmill, and more.
- Browse our menu of Services and Discounts
Allegheny Health Network at Cool Springs Physician Directory
Division of Sports Medicine
- Todd Franco, DO – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Aaron Orlosky, DO – Sports Medicine
- Cathleen McGonigle, DO – Pediatric Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Sam Akhavan, MD – Sports Medicine, Minimally Invasive and Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder, Knee and Elbow
- Dennis Phillips, MD – Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Knee and Shoulder Reconstruction
- Robert Schilken, MD – Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, ACL Reconstruction, Shoulder Surgery
- Scott Schweizer, MD – Sports Medicine/Athletic Injuries; Arthroscopic Surgery of the Hip, Shoulder, and Knee
Division of Orthopaedic Spine
- Gary Schmidt, MD – Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Cervical and Lumbar Herniated Discs, Cervical Disc Replacement, Cervical and Lumbar Stenosis
About the Staff at Cool Springs
Schedule an Appointment
Call 412.437.3001 to book your initial evaluation today!