Closely review the information below and use our online scheduler to book your first dose COVID-19 vaccine appointment. Remember, you must meet AHN’s current criteria or you’ll be asked to reschedule.
Coraopolis - DICK's Sporting Goods' Headquarters Vaccine Appointments
Before you schedule
While you may be eligible for the Coronavirus vaccine according to state standards, vaccine supply is low and AHN is taking care of our most vulnerable groups first.
If you didn’t already, fill out our Scheduling Eligibility Quiz before moving forward. Answer honestly and do
your part to help protect those who need the vaccine most.
What you need to know before you book
- You’ll be asked to show a valid ID at your appointment. If you don’t fit our current criteria and still schedule a vaccine appointment, you’ll be asked to reschedule once supply is available.
- Your second dose appointment will be automatically scheduled onsite when you receive your first dose. Your second dose appointment will be at the same time and day of the week, and it will be scheduled three to four weeks after your first dose appointment, depending on which vaccine version you receive. You must be able to go to both appointments in order to schedule your first.
- Your first and second dose appointments will be at the same vaccine clinic. Keep that in mind when choosing a location.
- If you’re scheduling for a loved one, fill out the scheduler with their personal and medical information, not yours.
- Appointments are for one person only.
- If you need to cancel, log in to MyChart and go to the Appointments section. Don’t have a MyChart account? Sign up for one and manage your appointments.
A few health considerations
- If you have had an allergic reaction to any vaccine, tell the vaccination care team when you arrive.
- If you had Coronavirus in the past 90 days, you must have fully recovered and no longer show symptom to receive the vaccine.
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should wait at least 90 days after treatment to get the vaccine.
- If you’re pregnant, think you’re pregnant, or you’re breastfeeding, please talk to your OB-GYN before getting the vaccine.
- If you recently received another vaccine — for example, a shingles or Tdap shot — you need to wait 14 days before receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule your first dose COVID-19 vaccine appointment
Choose the date and time below that work best for you. Remember, you must return to the same location for your second dose, which will be scheduled while at your first appointment. You’ll receive directions to the location after you book.
What happens next?
- If you schedule as a guest for yourself, you’ll get an email from MyChart confirming your appointment. You can sign up for MyChart at any time to track, change, and check in on your appointment.
- If you schedule as a guest for a loved one, the confirmation will be sent to the loved one’s email address. Your loved one can sign up for MyChart at any time to track, change, and check in on your appointment.
- If you schedule using your MyChart account, your appointment information will automatically sync to your account. You’ll be reminded of your appointment and be able to track, change, and check in when ready.
Vaccine questions? We have answers.
Things are moving very quickly with the vaccine, and information seems to be changing daily. For updates on vaccine eligibility and answers on safety, take a look at our FAQ page.