We recruit trainees to our fully accredited endocrinology training program through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
The following documents should be submitted by the candidates prior to being considered for an interview:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Green Card Status (if applicable)
- USMLE Scores (MDs): Steps 1 and 2; Step 3
- COMLEX Scores (DOs): Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Letters of Recommendation: 3, including a letter from Internal Medicine Program Director
- Visa Requirements: The program accepts applicants with J-1 visa and Permanent Resident (green card) status. Allegheny General Hospital does not sponsor applicants with H1B visa status.
Applications will not be considered complete unless all of the above-listed documents have been submitted electronically through ERAS.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified via email. Those candidates scheduled for interview will meet with the program director and faculty of the Endocrinology division.
2019 Application Timeline
July 1, 2018: MyERAS website opens to applicants
July 15, 2018: ERAS post office opens for programs to receive applications
August 2018: Invitations are sent to selected applicants
September & October 2018: Interviews are conducted
November 14, 2018: Rank Order list closes
November 28, 2018: Match Day
July 1, 2019: New fellows begin