- CT technology includes a dual source-dual energy CT, PET-CT, and multiple 128 and 64 slice scanners
- Cover Level 1 and Level 2 trauma centers along with multiple EDs, outpatient and inpatient environments for a wide variety of pathology
- Perform and assist with CT guided musculoskeletal procedures.
- Emphasis is placed on quality in technical performance and interpretation
- A total of nine MRI magnets are used for clinical work at our various locations in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Referrals from all medical/surgical divisions allow for a wide spectrum of pathology.
- Fellows are expected to actively participate in protocoling, monitoring, and interpreting MR imaging studies under faculty supervision.
- Perform and interpret ultrasound of the musculoskeletal system.
- Ultrasound-guided diagnostic and therapeutic intervention.
Electives include Abdominal Imaging, Neuroradiology, PET/CT, General Nuclear Medicine, Research, 3D Lab/Advanced post-processing, high risk OB ultrasound, mammography, and cardiothoracic imaging.
- Participation in research is encouraged but not required.
- Presentation of an abstract or poster at a national meeting will be financially supported.
- Multidisciplinary conferences are held on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis for participation and education.
- Peer review publications and presentations will be supported by the department
- Fellow is encouraged to join the Society of Skeletal Radiology and attend the annual conference.
MSK Fellowship Core Curriculum, Society of Skeletal Radiology