What is the timeline for your interview process?
- We conduct interviews during the month of November
- We begin to review applications starting August and invitations are sent throughout August and September.
Which visa types does your program accept?
Do you offer any pre-Match positions?
- No, we fill all positions through the Match.
Does your institution/program accept external rotations?
- Interested candidates can rotate with us on a first-come-first-serve basis. Request should be made early as spots are limited.
What is your accreditation status?
- Our Primary Care Sports Medicine Program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
Is there an on-site daycare center?
- Yes, we do offer on-site daycare.
Is there a meal allowance?
- Yes, our program includes a meal allowance.
Is there an on-site gym?
- Yes, both of our main hospital sites offer gyms for residents to use for free.