All PGY-5 surgical residents who will complete their general surgical residency by June 30th are eligible.
We require receipt of the following information in order for your application to be considered:
- Fellowship application: universal fellowship application(submitted via SAFAS)
- Curriculum vitae
- Three original letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or most recent training director
- A statement describing your training goals and future career plans
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate if you are a foreign medical graduate
- A copy of your USMLE scores for Steps 1, 2 and 3
The Program Director and two additional faculty members will review applicant files.
Invitation for interview will be based upon their recommendations.
For questions regarding the program, please contact:
Coordinator, SCC Fellowship Program
Allegheny General Hospital
320 E. North Avenue
Department of Surgery, Suite 556
Pittsburgh, PA 15212