- Pharmacy Residency Programs at AGH
- Pharmacy Residency Program at Forbes and West Penn
- Pharmacy Residency Program at Saint Vincent Hospital
- School of Respiratory Care - IUP
- School of Medical Technology
Applicants to an AGH pharmacy residency program must have graduated from an accredited school of pharmacy, exhibit a keen interest in pursuing a career in patient-focused pharmacy practice, and be licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania. For information, visit the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy website.
Applications for programs beginning in 2017 will be accepted through Jan. 3, 2017. Application materials should include the following:
- Letter of intent
- Residency Interest Form for 2017-18 (Candidates must upload the completed Residency Interest Form to ASHP PhORCAS prior to submitting their application to AGH.)
- Curriculum vitae
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Academic transcript
An on-site interview is also required. The residency commences by July 1.
Candidates must submit their application electronically via ASHP PhORCAS and also participate in the ASHP residency matching program. Candidates may also email their PhORCAS submission confirmation to the respective program director.
After being accepted to the PGY1/PGY2 Combined Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency Program, the accepted candidate will apply for the Multidisciplinary MPH program at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, via SOPHAS online application services; PCAT may substitute for the GRE requirement.