Allegheny Health Network is partnering with iRelaunch to offer a unique return to work conference for nurses and formally introducing
AHN RetuRN to Practice
AHN RetuRN to Practice is a new program for nurses seeking to return to the bedside or other practice sites, with terms that fit your lifestyle. Focusing on successfully re-integrating nurses into the workplace, this program provides flexible scheduling, a paid refresher course, and a network of support.
At the conference, participants will:
- Hear from iRelaunch CEO and Founder, Carol Fishman Cohen about what to expect on your journey back into nursing and the workplace
- Listen to a “fireside chat” with AHN Chief Nurse Executive, Claire Zangerle on the new AHN RetuRN to Practice initiative
- Meet with nurse leaders from AHN who will review options with you from work locations to schedules
- Meet with AHN Human Resources to discuss specifics related to re-entering the workforce
- Meet with AHN Nursing Education and Professional Practice staff to discuss the paid refresher course, specific to your practice needs
This informative, engaging, and interactive event is a great way to explore your options for returning to nursing practice.
Parking is free and a light lunch will be served.
For more information, contact Misty Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, click here