Have you been away from nursing practice but are longing to return?
Do the current schedules offered in nursing jobs prevent you from practicing?
Do you need a refresher course to update your skills before practicing again?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we invite you to join us!
Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 10 am – 3 pm
510 W Station Square Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Allegheny Health Network is partnering with iRelaunch to offer a unique return to work conference for nurses and formally introducing
AHN RetuRN to Practice
AHN RetuRN to Practice is a new program for nurses seeking to return to the bedside or other practice sites, with terms that fit your lifestyle. Focusing on successfully re-integrating nurses into the workplace, this program provides flexible scheduling, a paid refresher course, and a network of support.
At the conference, participants will:
- Hear from iRelaunch CEO and Founder, Carol Fishman Cohen about what to expect on your journey back into nursing and the workplace
- Listen to a “fireside chat” with AHN Chief Nurse Executive, Claire Zangerle on the new AHN RetuRN to Practice initiative
- Meet with nurse leaders from AHN who will review options with you from work locations to schedules
- Meet with AHN Human Resources to discuss specifics related to re-entering the workforce
- Meet with AHN Nursing Education and Professional Practice staff to discuss the paid refresher course, specific to your practice needs
This informative, engaging, and interactive event is a great way to explore your options for returning to nursing practice.
Parking is free and a light lunch will be served.
For more information, contact Misty Baer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, click here