- Stay fit while pregnant.
AHN offers one-hour classes for expectant moms that teach you how to stretch, breathe, and focus. No experience needed.
Led by a specially trained instructor, yoga can help you:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Maintain balance and coordination
- Improve sleep
- Lessen lower-back pain
- Increase flexibility and endurance
- Prepare you for labor and birth
- $60 for a 4-week session. Classes are held the first 4 Tuesdays each month. No classes on major holidays.
- Fees may be pro-rated at a cost of $15 per session.
- Call 412-578-7030 for more information or to complete registration and payment.
West Penn Hospital reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If it is necessary for us to cancel classes, you will be contacted.
Refunds will be granted in cases of premature delivery or medical complications. A refund for non-medical reasons must be requested at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the class. There is a $10 processing fee for refunds.
Please call the West Penn Childbirth Education Department at 412-578-7030 for any questions or assistance in registering.
Wexford Health & Wellness Pavilion
12311 Perry Highway 1st Floor Cafe
Wexford, PA 15090
Date & TimeSeptember 3rd, 2019 From 6:00 pm - To 7:00 pm
Fee$60 for a 4-week session, may be pro-rated to $15 per session
Classes & Events