- Stay fit while pregnant.
AHN offers one-hour classes for expectant moms that teach you how to stretch, breathe, and focus. No experience needed.This class is offered the first four Tuesdays of every month, call 412.578.7030 to register.
Led by a specially trained instructor, yoga can help you:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Maintain balance and coordination
- Improve sleep
- Lessen lower-back pain
- Increase flexibility and endurance
- Prepare you for labor and birth
- $15 per class, sold individually or as 4-week packages.
- No classes on major holidays.
- Call 412-578-7030 for more information or to complete registration and payment.
West Penn Hospital reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If it is necessary for us to cancel classes, you will be contacted.
Refunds will be granted in cases of premature delivery or medical complications. A refund for non-medical reasons must be requested at least three weeks prior to the beginning of the class. There is a $10 processing fee for refunds.
Please call the West Penn Childbirth Education Department at 412-578-7030 for any questions or assistance in registering.
Wexford Health & Wellness Pavilion
12311 Perry Highway 1st Floor Cafe
Wexford, PA 15090
Date & TimeSeptember 24th, 2019 From 6:00 pm - To 7:00 pm
Fee$15 per session, $60 for a 4-week package
Classes & Events