Pre-briefing & Debriefing With Good Judgment
The purpose of this course is to introduce facilitators to the essentials of conducting effective prebriefing and debriefing sessions. This education emphasizes the importance of these components as well as providing opportunities for course facilitators to practice and perfect these essentials skills.
- Explain the prebriefing and debriefing processes
- Articulate the importance of each of these simulation components
- Describe the facilitator’s role in these sessions
- Review the Plus/Delta/Gamma debrief model
- Constructively critique prebriefing and debriefing sessions