Benefits and Resources for Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
Benefits for consortium house staff
Visit our Benefits - Consortium page to learn more about the benefits and salaries for residencies and fellowships.
Other highlights of our fellowship
- Dedicated office space and library for fellows
- Electronic access from hospital/home to educational resources such as the ACC-CardioSource Plus; SCAI resources for board review, medical journals, textbooks, etc.
- Remote Electronic Medical Record system
- Web-based evaluation system
- Individual mentorship with assigned faculty member
- Simulator Education and access to the STAR (simulation) Center
- On-Call every 3rd weekend
- 1 mandatory weekend – Consult Service
- Weekend Extra Coverage Service opportunities
- 3 weeks (15 working days) of PTO annually
- 1 week off during Christmas holiday/New Year break
- Monthly meal ticket allowance
- Annual GME educational allowance for meetings, textbooks, etc.
- Attend 1 required national meeting
- 2 lab coats per year