At Allegheny Health Network’s Orthopaedic Institute, physicians, surgeons, nurses, and rehabilitation specialists work together for you. We help you recover as quickly and safely as possible.
When you choose the Orthopaedic Institute at Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion, you benefit from:
- Specialized service lines: Our providers each specialize in one aspect of orthopaedic care. When you come to us for treatment, you’re not seen by a general orthopaedic practitioner. Instead, you see a physician with extensive experience treating your exact needs.
- Surgical performance: The Orthopaedic Institute’s surgeons are among the best in their field. Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion’s outpatient orthopaedic surgery center offers the latest surgical technologies in a sophisticated facility. Our expertise helps you heal faster while avoiding complications.
- Orthopaedic nurse navigator: Through our Diamond Care approach, you work closely with a specialized nurse navigator who guides you through the surgical process. Learn more about Diamond Care [PDF].
- Rehabilitation experts: Many people benefit from orthopaedic rehabilitation when recovering from bone and joint conditions. From traditional physical therapy to aquatic therapy, we offer many solutions to help you regain function and strength while managing pain.
- On-site diagnostic imaging: Your physician may need additional information to make a correct diagnosis. Fortunately, Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion houses an all-inclusive radiology suite, capable of obtaining any image your doctor needs. And because our radiology department is on-site, you don’t have to go anywhere else for immediate answers.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion orthopaedic specialists offer treatment for many conditions affecting the bones, joints, muscles, and other soft tissues. In addition to minor orthopaedic procedures, our experts perform complex surgeries, including total joint replacement surgery.
The conditions we treat include:
- Foot, ankle, knee, and hip injuries
- Hand and upper extremity (arm and shoulder) conditions
- Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions affecting muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
- Spinal injuries and conditions
- Sports injuries
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to request an appointment with a Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion specialist.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
990-1010 Higbee Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102