AHN Cardiovascular Institute at Jefferson Hospital
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Cardiovascular Institute at Jefferson Hospital features comprehensive cardiovascular suites, catheterization labs, and an electrophysiology program. Our center has received top national and professional recognitions for successful heart surgeries and high-level heart attack care.
Heart disease care at Jefferson Hospital: Why choose us?
Jefferson is part of the AHN Cardiovascular Institute. We offer nationally recognized heart and vascular services, including:
- Heart failure: Jefferson is the recipient of the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Get With The Guidelines® – Heart Failure Gold Plus Achievement Award.
- Heart attacks: We were the first hospital in the state to be accredited as an AHA Mission: Lifeline® ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI heart attack) Receiving Center. Our outstanding heart attack care earned a platinum award from the American College of Cardiology National Cardiovascular Data Registry®.
- Heart rhythm treatments: Specialists in our electrophysiology program perform ablation procedures to treat heart arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation and supraventricular rhythm problems.
- Rehabilitation: Our cardiovascular rehabilitation program helps people with heart disease improve heart health and recover from surgery.
- Access to clinical trials: Our specialists participate in more than 100 clinical trials, which provide you with the opportunity to try new treatments early. The AHN Cardiovascular Research Institute is dedicated to advancing the treatment of complex heart conditions.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Jefferson Hospital.
565 Coal Valley Road
Jefferson Hills, PA 15025