As part of the AHN Orthopaedic Institute, we offer comprehensive treatments, including:
- Neck and back surgeries: We offer same-day spinal fusions and minimally invasive procedures to reduce neck and back pain. Learn more about the AHN Spine Center.
- Joint replacements: Should you need joint repair and replacement for arthritis or joint pain, you can undergo surgery with confidence. Our hip and knee replacement programs are certified by the Joint Commission and recognized by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center Plus. These designations reflect our expertise in joint replacement procedures.
- Patient-centered care: Following orthopaedic surgery, you recover in the comfort of a private room. Here, you receive compassionate care from nurses who have advanced training in orthopaedics and pain management.
- Osteoporosis treatment: Jefferson was the first hospital in western Pennsylvania to offer the Own the Bone® program for people with osteoporosis. This American Orthopaedic Association program uses proven practices and personalized support to reduce falls and fractures. Learn more about osteoporosis treatment at Jefferson Hospital.
- Sports injuries: Our primary care sports medicine experts offer therapies to get you back into action safely and quickly. Our services include concussion treatments.
- Trauma care: Our orthopaedic trauma team has advanced expertise caring for people injured in serious accidents.
- Rehabilitative services: Specialists in physical therapy and rehabilitation help you regain mobility, flexibility, and strength.
Our nurse navigator guides you through orthopaedic procedures like joint replacement surgery. By using the Diamond Care approach, we:
- Deliver personalized care for better long-term results
- Offer an improved experience
- Reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Your Diamond Care Navigator is available to answer any questions throughout the process so you’ll feel fully informed. Your navigator meets with you before surgery to discuss what to expect before, during, and after your procedure. Navigators also support you throughout your rehabilitation. Find out more about Diamond Care [PDF].
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Jefferson Hospital.
565 Coal Valley Road
Jefferson Hills, PA 15025