Whether you arrive at Jefferson Hospital as a patient or a guest, you can be assured that our staff will strive to make your stay comfortable. The information in this guide explains our visitor policies and has valuable resources for out-of-town guests.
For the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, the following are prohibited at this facility:
- The possession of firearms, weapons and explosives
- The unauthorized taking of photographs or video/audio recordings
- The use of tobacco products, illegal drugs, alcohol or smoking
For general information, call 412-469-5000.
- Patient room and phone numbers
- Visiting hours
- Department phone numbers and hours of operation