Whether you need a simple blood test or a complex specimen study, you can count on West Penn Allegheny Health System’s laboratory draw sites for reliability and convenience. Our experienced technicians provide quick, accurate diagnostic testing for a variety of illnesses and conditions. We offer full-service laboratory tests at each of our hospitals and at a variety of community-based locations. Walk-ins are welcome and most major insurance plans are accepted.
Some blood tests require fasting prior to having your blood drawn. Please contact your healthcare provider to determine his/her requirements for your specific testing.
Most test results are sent to your healthcare provider within 24 hours. A few tests require 2 to 3 weeks to complete. Ask your healthcare provider to contact you when test results are available.
- Allegheny General Hospital (AGH)
- Snyder Pavilion, First Floor
- Century III Medical Building, First Floor
- East Liberty, Nova Building, Liberty Avenue
- Federal North Building, First Floor
- Gibsonia Service Center, Rt. 8 North
- Southpointe, Commons Building, Rt. 30
- Allegheny General Hospital – Suburban Campus (AGH-SC), First Floor
- Allegheny Valley Hospital , First Floor
- AVH New Kensington
- AVH Vandergrift
- AVH ProLab - Heights Plaza
- AVH ProLab - Lower Burrell
- Canonsburg General Hospital (CGH), First Floor
- The Western Pennsylvania Hospital (WPH), 02 Level
- Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), First Floor