- Saint Vincent Hospital Home
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Visitor Information
- Patient Information
- Our Specialties
- Our Doctors
- Outpatient Services
- For Professionals
- Corporate Health & Wellness
- Saint Vincent Healthcare Partners ACO
Saint Vincent Hospital
Your Saint Vincent Nursing Career
We Salute Our Nurses
We know how to treat people.
"We know how to treat people" isn't just a slogan. It's a way of life that permeates every level of our organization.
As a Saint Vincent Nurse you will be rewarded for the skill, sacrifice and service you bring to your profession.
You became a nurse to heal. We exist to heal.
We know how to treat people. We know how to treat you.
Shared Governance Nursing
Saint Vincent nurses: We all pull together to get the job done right, and we do it through shared governance. What are the benefits of shared governance? How does it work for you and your team? Check out what some of our nurses have to say in our shared governance video:
Please consider becoming a part of the most dynamic and caring health facility in the United States.
- Thirty- to 90-day one-on-on orientation programs.
- Retention and vacancy rates far succeeding national benchmarks.
- Technology to make your job easier.
- Scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
- Diverse, onsite educational opportunities for your continued success.
Just a few of the reasons to consider when joining our team of talented professional nurses.