If you’re a new mother, or planning to become a mother, you probably have questions about your health. And those questions change as you grow into your life as ‘mom’.
Join us at the Making It as a Mom Event on Thursday, May 16, 2019 from 6 – 9pm at West Penn Hospital.
Visit our various tables and get information on Women’s Health services at AHN including:
• Lactation Services
• Fertility Services
• Stork Nurses
• Gestational Diabetes
Also attend any of the following sessions or tours with Kelly Brennan and our AHN clinicians:
• 6:10-6:30 – Kelly Brennan and a West Penn Hospital NICU expert
• 6:40-7:00 – Tours of the NICU and Labor and Delivery Unit
• 7:10-7:30 – Kelly Brennan and Dr. Favini of AHN Women’s Behavioral Health
• 7:40-8:00 – Tours of the Alexis Joy D’Achille Center for Perinatal Mental Health
• 8:10-9:00 – Kelly Brennan discussing the 4th trimester: the postpartum period and finding that life balance as you welcome your new baby
Attendees will get an exclusive preview of the next Chrissy Teigen, My Wish For Moms video.