Allegheny Health Network Hosts 2019 ‘A Night Aglow’ Gala
Friday, October 4, 2019
Third-annual event tonight brings local community and health system leaders together with AHN patients and families for dinner and dancing to the music of The Chris Weaver Band
Local business leaders, along with Allegheny Health Network (AHN) caregivers and patients will come together with health system leadership tonight to recognize the remarkable generosity of local donors that support the Network’s charitable mission to promote wellness and improve health across the region.
Held at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, the 2019 ‘A Night Aglow’ Gala will feature a VIP reception, compelling testimonials from patients and their families, as well as dinner and dancing to music of the nationally-acclaimed Chris Weaver Band.
- Cynthia Hundorfean, President and CEO, AHN
- Greg Jordan, Gala Chair, General Counsel and Chief Administrative Officer, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Morgan O’Brien, Gala Chair, President and CEO, Peoples Natural Gas
- Dr. Donald Whiting, AHN Chief Medical Officer, President of Allegheny Clinic & Chair of the AHN Neuroscience Institute
- Sofia Swoope, 16, AHN patient’s daughter and fundraiser
- More than 800 guests
Friday, October 4
- 6:00 p.m.: Cocktail Reception
- 7:15 p.m.: Program Begins
- 9:00 p.m.: Concert by the Chris Weaver Band
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Tonight’s event celebrates the mission of Allegheny Health Network, and the generous support of the community which makes it all possible. Proceeds from the gala, totaling nearly $4 million, will directly support AHN’s key initiatives aimed at providing patients with leading-edge care and a remarkable experience.