AHN Saint Vincent completes renovations at Elk Valley Medical Center
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
AHN Saint Vincent, part of the Allegheny Health Network, celebrated the completion of an extensive renovation of its Elk Valley Medical Center, located at 5165 Imperial Parkway in Girard with a ribbon cutting on November 20.
The renovation for the 12,000-square-foot space at Elk Valley Medical Center included:
- A full complement of finishes from new floors, paint, ceilings, lighting and plumbing fixtures
- New furniture
- A new roof
- Updates and new finishes to the outside of the building
- A new building entrance
- A new reception area with exterior façade makeover
- Repurposing of unused space to enhance functionality
- Addition of an on-site generator in case of power outages
- New exterior signage
“We are so pleased to be able to revitalize Elk Valley Medical Center to create a more beautiful, more comfortable, more efficient, updated place for the patients of the west county to receive care,” said Chris Clark, DO, MHA, President of AHN Saint Vincent.
The practice is staffed by Lisa Treusch, MD; Leah Campbell, DO; Joshua Czerwinski, DO; Peter Din, DO; Grant Perry, MD; and Neda Danniel.
To contact Elk Valley Medical Center, call (814)774-3128.
Construction on the project began in April of this year.