Canonsburg Hospital Makes $1,000 Donation to Family of Fallen Police Officer
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Representatives from Canonsburg Hospital will present a check for $1,000 to the Scott Bashioum Children’s Memorial Fund. A loving father of four children, Officer Bashioum died at the hospital in November shortly after being shot in the line of duty while responding to a domestic violence call in Canonsburg.
• Ashley Bashioum, wife of Officer Bashioum
• Al Coghill, Canonsburg Chief of Police
• Louise Urban, President and CEO, Canonsburg Hospital
• Angela Costa, Vice President Patient Care Services/CNO, Canonsburg Hospital
• Gerri Giles, Director Volunteer Community Services, Canonsburg Hospital
Thursday, March 2, 3 p.m.
Canonsburg Hospital (main lobby)
100 Medical Boulevard
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Canonsburg is a tight-knit community that looks out for its own, so not surprisingly it rallied to help after Officer Bashioum’s passing. In the wake of the tragedy, Canonsburg Hospital quickly decided to donate a portion of the money raised at its 2016 annual Holiday Basket Raffle to the Scott Bashioum Children’s Memorial Fund.