Allegheny Health Network Takes the Field at PNC Park for “A Night Under the Stars” Gala
Friday, September 28, 2018
Event tonight brings local community and health system leaders together with grateful patients for dancing and elaborate light/pyrotechnic show
Local business leaders and grateful patients will come together with representatives of Allegheny Health Network and Highmark Health for “A Night Under the Stars” this evening in support of the Network’s mission at its second-annual gala! The gala will be held in centerfield at PNC Park – only the third ever on-field, private event to be hosted by the best ballpark in America.
- Cynthia Hundorfean, President and CEO, AHN
- Greg Jordan, Gala Chair, EVP, General Counsel and Chief Administrative Officer, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Bob Nutting, Gala Chair, Chairman, Pittsburgh Pirates
- Morgan O’Brien, Gala Chair, President and CEO, Peoples Natural Gas
- More than 650 guests
Tonight – Friday, September 28
- VIP reception (Lexus Club) – 5:30 p.m.
- On-field general reception – 6:00 p.m.
- Program begins – 7:00 p.m.
- Light show presented by Luxe Creative and Pyrotechnico – 8:45 p.m.
115 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Tonight’s event celebrates the mission of Allegheny Health Network, and the generous support of the community which makes it all possible. Proceeds from the gala, totaling more than $3.7 million, will directly support nursing and caregiver educational programs, clinical research, LifeFlight emergency services, and other key initiatives aimed at providing patients leading-edge care and an exceptional experience.