Physicians and specialists at Allegheny Health Network (AHN) deliver focused care for sports injuries, joint pain, and congenital (present at birth) conditions. Our team members are in constant communication to keep your care moving forward. This approach helps many people get better faster and stay healthy longer.
Our team includes:
- Orthopaedic surgeons: AHN is home to nationally recognized physicians in hand, foot, and spine surgery. We skillfully deliver the latest treatments, including joint replacement surgery using tiny incisions. Find out more about our orthopaedic specialties.
- Primary care sports medicine physicians: We treat pain using nonsurgical treatments including platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy. We also help people with concussions get much-needed relief. Find out more about primary care sports medicine.
- Pediatric orthopaedic physicians: Our team includes physicians specializing in the unique needs of children. We offer the latest care for sports injuries and congenital conditions such as scoliosis. Find out more about our Pediatric Orthopaedic Institute.
- Physical therapists: Our physical therapists are direct access certified. We can evaluate and treat minor problems, including sprains and strains, without a physician referral. Find out more about orthopaedic physical therapy.
- Athletic trainers: Our licensed athletic trainers are on the sidelines, protecting athletes of all skill levels from sports injuries. We also help athletes who were injured make a safe return to the game after they recover. Find out more about our athletic trainer services.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment to learn more about AHN Orthopaedic services.