We have a team of expert pediatricians, family physicians, and other providers who provide high-quality pediatric care in a comfortable, supportive environment. We treat children from birth to age 21 with a focus on providing compassionate pediatrics in the neighborhoods where you live and work.
Pediatric Alliance, one of western Pennsylvania’s largest independent pediatric physician groups, has joined Allegheny Health Network (AHN) making care more accessible and convenient.
Whether your child is sick or simply needs a check-up, it’s important that your entire family feels comfortable visiting the doctor. Our pediatricians strive to make check-ups relaxing and fun while limiting your child’s fears. When you choose us, you can also expect:
- Compassionate, comprehensive, personalized care: We understand that when your child is sick, you have plenty of questions and concerns. Everyone, from nurses to office staff, provides excellent care while maintaining a calm, communicative setting to ease the minds of our young patients and their families. Working together, our team of physicians, nurses, health coaches, and medical assistants will quickly diagnose and treat illnesses while providing the information you need to manage your child’s health at home.
- Accessibility: When your child is sick, you want to see a doctor as soon as possible. Our online booking system makes it easy and convenient to schedule an appointment. We meet your family’s needs by offering urgent care services, extended hours in the early morning and evenings, and same-day scheduling for sick and well visits.
When your child isn’t feeling well, access to comprehensive, high-quality care is a must. That’s why we provide a broad range of services to care for your child when they need it most. We provide:
Primary pediatric care
- Well-child exams
- Same-day sick visits
- Evaluation and treatment of many common chronic conditions including allergies, asthma, ADHD
Find a pediatric primary care provider: Pediatrics
Specialized pediatric services
When specialized pediatric services are needed, we can connect you to:
- Mental health evaluation and treatment and psychiatry
- Allergy, asthma, and immune system treatment
- Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) care
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to learn more about our pediatric care services or request an appointment today.