Psychiatry and Mental Health Specialties
Certain traumatic events, mental illnesses, and psychiatric disorders require specialized treatments. We have mental health services and psychiatric treatments for trauma in children and adolescents, treatment resistant depression, major depressive disorder (MDD), obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and postpartum depression and anxiety.
It can be challenging trying to manage complex mental illnesses and psychiatric disorders, but AHN can help.
AHN Psychiatric and Mental Health Specialties
Psychiatric and mental health specialties at AHN: Why choose us?
Our clinicians and providers can help you manage complex mental illnesses and psychiatric disorders with evidence-based therapies throughout western Pennsylvania.
Patients choose AHN for psychiatric and mental health specialties because of our:
- Comprehensive care: We offer a range of mental health services and treatments to meet your unique needs, including evidence-based therapies.
- Expertise: We have centers that specialize in treating mental illnesses and psychiatric disorders that don’t respond to traditional mental health care including catatonia, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), perinatal mental health, and mood, personality, and psychotic disorders.
- Convenient locations: Access certain mental health and behavioral treatments in AHN primary care offices throughout western Pennsylvania.
You are not alone!
You don’t have to face psychiatric or behavioral health issues alone. Help is available.
If you or a loved one is:
- in immediate danger, call: 911, or go to your nearest Emergency Room, for immediate intervention and support.
- seeking an evaluation or appointment for psychiatric or behavioral health issues call the Behavioral Health Triage Team at: (412) 330-4429: Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Additional crisis hotlines and patient support information can be found on our AHN Psychiatric and Behavioral Health Institute Patient Resource Guide.