Ear fluid and sinus pressure are common symptoms that can take a huge toll on your daily life. At Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Surgery Institute, we provide outstanding ear, nose, and throat (ENT) care from nationally ranked ENT specialists.
Our physicians are trained to diagnose and treat routine conditions, such as sinus infections, in people of all ages. They also provide care for more complex problems, such as head and neck cancer and swallowing disorders. Request an appointment at a location near you.
Get exceptional ENT care, close to home. Members of our team consistently rank in national “Best Doctor” lists, which shows the level of expertise you receive under our care. We’re committed to helping you breathe and hear better, so you can live life on your terms.
Other highlights of our otolaryngology program include:
- ENT expertise: All of our ENT specialists are board-certified. This certification requires intensive medical study focused on how to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, and throat. Three of our physicians received extra (fellowship) training in the diagnosis and treatment of head and neck cancer. Their training and experience has made them experts in this area. That’s why they regularly care for patients with rare types of cancers that affect the tongue and throat. Learn more about our head and neck cancer care.
- Care for complex cases: Our ENT surgeons use the latest surgical techniques to treat hard-to-manage ear problems at Allegheny General Hospital. Our head and neck cancer surgeons use robotics technology to perform intricate cancer surgeries more precisely. Physicians from other parts of our region refer difficult cases to us because of our level of expertise.
- Pediatric ENT care: Our team includes a pediatric otolaryngologist, who is trained to care for the unique needs of children. This helps us provide comprehensive care for children affected by concerns like ear infections, tonsillitis, and hearing loss.
- Broad scope of care: We diagnose and treat many common conditions affecting the ear, nose, and throat. Our physicians also have experience caring for patients with problems requiring a higher level of care. We can help you manage hearing and speech issues, environmental allergies, and swallowing problems using medical and surgical solutions.
- Team mindset: Our otolaryngologists work alongside different specialists, such as endocrinologists and neurologists, when your symptoms affect other parts of your body. Our laryngologist is trained to help patients with voice and swallowing problems. All of these physicians provide a piece of the puzzle that adds up to high-quality care.
- Convenience: Get care for routine concerns wherever it best suits your schedule. Our physicians practice at several ENT offices throughout the tri-state area. And our ENT specialists care for more complex ear, nose, and throat concerns at Allegheny General Hospital.
Allegheny General is also home to our Hearing and Balance Center. Our center is unique to this region. In it, physicians with different areas of expertise, including neurosurgeons and ENT specialists, work closely together to streamline your care.
We offer advanced diagnostic tests to assess your balance function. These tests help us get to the root of your concern. Our surgeons also use the latest techniques, such as cochlear implant surgery, to treat hearing and balance conditions. Learn more about our Hearing and Balance Center.
We diagnose and treat routine and rare conditions that affect the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck, including:
- Ear infections
- Head and neck cancer
- Hearing loss
- Nasal disorders, such as deviated septum
- Seasonal (environmental) allergies
- Swallowing disorders, such as dysphagia
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment to learn more about AHN otolaryngology services.