Each year, we help hundreds of people love how they look. Our plastic surgery care team listens closely to your goals and then tailors plastic surgery recommendations to meet your individual expectations.
Highlights of our plastic surgery program include:
- Plastic surgery expertise: All of our surgeons are board-certified in plastic surgery, which means they have advanced training in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Many of our surgeons have also received the highest level of training in specialty areas like peripheral nerve surgery (treats pain caused by cranial and extremity nerve disorders). Some have even earned national distinction for their expertise. Their focused training ensures you are in skilled, trusted hands.
- Comprehensive options: Our surgeons have the expertise to treat a wide assortment of patients and surgical problems. We regularly perform reconstructions from trauma, infection, and cancer. We also treat patients to improve function and chronic pain. This care includes intricate reconstructive procedures that improve debilitating nerve pain. Our team also includes surgeons who perform gender-affirming surgeries for transgender individuals, such as female-to-male chest reconstruction and male-to-female breast reconstruction.
- Safety first focus: We perform all cosmetic procedures in a certified surgery or hospital-based surgery center. As a result, only board-certified surgeons, trained nurses, and anesthesiologists are involved in your care. Their expertise paired with our advanced facilities means a safer experience for you.
- Convenience: Our plastic surgeons provide care at many locations throughout the tri-state area. And our friendly call center professionals can help you best address your priorities, whether that’s a request for a same-day appointment or a consultation close to your home or work.
- Personal attention: We take the time to understand your expectations and then tailor our recommendations to give you the results you’re looking for. We make sure you always know how to reach us with questions or concerns — before, during, and after a procedure. Our attention to detail helps put patients at ease and leads to care experiences that are hard to find elsewhere.
Our trained plastic surgeons provide a wide range of cosmetic services. They have years of experience performing cosmetic surgeries to enhance almost every area of the body — from the top of your forehead to the tips of your toes. Their expertise helps us deliver excellent results while keeping you safe. Learn more aboutLearn more about cosmetic surgery.
Our plastic surgery care team includes surgeons who have performed a large number of intricate reconstructive procedures. Some of our surgeons have expertise in performing difficult facial reconstruction and limb salvage surgeries.
They use specialized techniques to help restore the look and feel of body parts affected by illness, congenital conditions, and trauma. Learn more about reconstructive surgery.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment to learn more about AHN plastic surgery services.