- Our Doctors
- Why Bariatric Surgery? Am I a Candidate?
- Surgical Weight Loss Options
- The Impact of Obesity
- Attend Free Information Sessions
- Your Pathway to Surgery
- Your Bariatric Surgery Experience
- Nutrition and Diet Phase
- Long Term Tips
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Patient Education Center
Diet and exercise
Even with weight-loss surgery, the greatest challenge in maintain a healthy weight is making dietary changes that are sustainable for the rest of your life and exercising routinely. This surgery is a tool to help you lose weight, but it is not the only requirement for attaining and maintaining weight loss and a healthier you.
What you must do in addition to surgery:
- With direction and guidance from our dietitian, learn new lifelong eating behaviors.
- Adhere to the dietary guidelines explained to you prior to surgery and after surgery. These are crucial steps for your long-term success.
- Develop an exercise routine; our team can help you establish a plan for fitness.
Please visit our Facebook page for healthy recipes and other ways to help make surgery work for you.