Visionworks, featuring Optomap, provides a complete exam without dilation.
AHN pharmacy is conveniently located inside the Pavilion for all prescription and pharmacy needs.
Nuclear imaging offering nuclear medicine procedures for a complete image of organ functions.
Prior to arrival, the executives will complete a health and wellness questionnaire. A customized assessment will be recommended based on each executive’s health profile. Examples of the basic Executive Health and Wellness Program services are listed below. More extensive testing may be recommended. Laboratory blood work and other indicated tests will be performed on the same day as the visit. Concierge service is available to assist in making accommodations.
Complete Physical Exam
- Health information analysis
- Medical history with physician consultation and lifestyle counseling
- Vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
Preventive Laboratory Testing
- Includes a comprehensive metabolic panel, fasting lipid profile, complete blood count, urinalysis with microscopic examination, thyroid function testing
Prostate Cancer Screening (PSA)
- Tests the prostate-specific antigen. It is a protein produced by prostate cells.
- Detects microscopic gastrointestinal bleeding from tumors, polyps, ulcers and other causes.
- Determines heart size and screens for lung cancer and other pulmonary diseases.
Spirometry/Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Helps to assess lung function and detect emphysema, bronchitis, asthma and other airway problems.
- Provides recommendation for preservation of hearing and hearing amplification as needed.
- Resting Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Records the electrical activity of heart and provides indicators for a number of potentially serious heart problems.
- Hemoglobin A1c to preventative labs
- Highly Sensitive CRP
- Vitamin D and B12
- Involves meeting with our registered dietician who will determine body fat composition and calculate personalized caloric energy equation.
Body Fat Analysis