Our Neuroscience Institute provides both inpatient and consultative care for brain tumor patients throughout western Pennsylvania and is in the lead position to advance neuro-oncological care throughout our organization. Coordinated care is provided by a dedicated team of a board-certified neuro-oncologists, neuro-surgeons, radiation oncologists, and medical oncologists for comprehensive evaluation and treatment of newly diagnosed and recurrent primary or metastatic brain tumors.
Conditions we treat:
- Primary brain tumors in adults
- Primary central nervous system lymphoma
- Metastatic brain tumors
- Seizures due to brain tumors
- Cognitive disorders due to brain tumors
- Late neurological complications of brain tumor therapy
- Neurological effects of cancer treatments
- Central nervous system autoimmune or inflammatory conditions requiring chemotherapeutic treatment
- Para-neoplastic syndromes due to systemic cancer
- Pituitary adenomas or malignancy
- Carcinomatous meningitis
Learn more about Brain Tumors in our Health Information Library
Find out more about this specialty at a location near you.
Classes & Events