Joint Replacement at Canonsburg Hospital
The Mutschler Orthopaedic Institute at Canonsburg Hospital is a center that is devoted to the patient. The Institute is designed so that every patient receives coordinated care from the initial office evaluation through hospitalization, discharge and outpatient home physical therapy to the post-operative, follow-up office visit. The physicians and staff believe that every need has been addressed to ensure that each patient’s surgical experience exceeds his/her expectations.
Some of the features of The Mutschler Orthopaedic Institute include:
- Modern, newly renovated office at Canonsburg Hospital with free parking
- Exam tables that can convert from upright to lying flat
- Digital imaging, which optimizes resolution and produce the images within seconds, thus decreasing wait time
- Dedicated nursing wing with private rooms
- Accommodations for family members who want to stay at the hospital with the patient
- WiFi internet service
- Patient education programs for those contemplating surgery
- Onsite laboratory and physical therapy services
- Inpatient rehabilitation unit with a primary focus on helping patients to reach their realistic and maximum potential, and independence in living skills, mobility and communication
- Urgent/emergent care
- Fracture care and casting
- Evaluation and/or treatment of all orthopaedic conditions
Mutschler Orthopaedic Institute
100 Medical Boulevard
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call 724.873.5955 or 1.888.877.5955 to schedule an appointment
Emergency care calls during non-working hours are taken by our answering service. The clinical staff member who is on-call will be notified and a return call will be made in a timely manner.