AHN Women’s Health for Her Series
Health for Her: Keeping Women Informed
The award-winning Health for Her initiative, which originated at Jefferson Hospital of Allegheny Health Network, is dedicated to providing free women’s health education programs, empowering women with expert medical information so they can play a more active role with their physicians in making healthcare decisions for themselves and their family members.
Allegheny Health Network medical staff and healthcare professionals commit their time and effort to educating women in the community on a wide variety of relevant and timely health-related topics each month.
Past presentations have included:
- Advances in Breast Cancer Treatment
- Sex, Sleep, and Stress After Menopause
- Fitting in Exercise: Being Your Own Personal Trainer
- Protecting Your Pelvic Health
- The Robotic Revolution in Gynecologic Surgery
- Communicating with Your Physician
- Will You Live to be 100?