Gynecology at West Penn Hospital
We’re always here for the changes in a woman’s life.
General Obstetrics & Gynecology at West Penn Hospital provides complete, comprehensive, expert care for women in every stage of life. From routine Ob/Gyn exams and consultation services, to advanced diagnostics and treatment options for gynecological health issues, our team of highly skilled providers are here to provide expert, compassionate care.
We're also home to the West Penn Hospital Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery.
We provide a wide array of women’s health and wellness programs, including:
- Mammography & breast diagnostic imaging
- Breast MRI
- Laboratory services
- Bone Density
- Well-woman gynecology care
- Heart care
- Pregnancy testing
- Gynecologic surgery, including laser, laparoscopic &minimally invasive both inpatient and outpatient
- Fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, hysterectomy
- Urinary incontinence, interstitial cystitis, pelvic support disorders
- Bone density testing
- Menopause care
- Gynecologic oncology
- Wellness education
- Support groups
To find an Allegheny Health Network physician who specializes in women’s care, call 412.DOCTORS (412.362.8677).