Allegheny General Hospital Presents
Pittsburgh Spine Summit
September 10 – 12
The Pittsburgh Spine Summit is an annual meeting devoted to advancing the field of spine surgery through the exposition of surgical and technical complications. Every year a host of preeminent surgeons take the stage to discuss their most thought-provoking lessons gained from their surgical experience. Past keynote speakers have included Volker Sonntag, Hansen Yuan, Arthur Steffe, Edward Benzel, and Hamilton Hall.
The program begins Thursday evening, September 10 and continues through Saturday, September 12, 2015 at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
The program is designed for senior-level residents and early-career spine surgeons from both Neurosurgery and Orthopedic Surgery backgrounds. The course will consist of:
- Lectures from world-renowned invited faculty discussing their most complicated cases
- Presentation of standard and advanced approaches for the thoracolumbar and cervical spine
- Hands-on cadaver dissection sessions which will expose attendees to and reinforce their knowledge in the latest technology in minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Interactive case review sessions with invited faculty
- A resident research competition with the opportunity to present to all attendees
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM