Sometimes, your health care team needs more information to make an accurate diagnosis. At Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion, our diagnostic tests provide more detail about your specific condition.
You don’t need to go anywhere else for testing because our facilities are on-site. Enjoy the convenience of our diagnostic laboratory and diagnostic imaging services in the same location as your medical providers.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion features an on-site diagnostic laboratory capable of processing most specimens. Because we don’t send samples to other laboratories, you get your test results sooner. Our laboratory is open six days a week to better accommodate your busy schedule.
When you visit our facility, you have access to a full range of diagnostic imaging tests, including:
- Arthrogram: This noninvasive X-ray helps your physician view the inside of joints.
- Bone density (DEXA) scan: This test measures bone mineral density. Physicians use the results of your DEXA scan to determine your risk for conditions like osteoporosis.
- CT (computed tomography): CT scans use a computer and a series of X-rays to create detailed images of internal body structures.
- Mammography: As part of our comprehensive care for women, we provide mammograms to women of all ages. This noninvasive diagnostic test uses low-energy X-rays to check for tumors or other abnormalities within breast tissue.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging): Using radio waves and strong magnetic fields, MRIs help your physician see internal body structures. In addition to standard MRI, we offer wide-bore MRI, which provides more room and comfort for patients.
- Ultrasound: Your physician uses a special wand, called a transponder, and a computer to see internal organs and other tissues. Ultrasounds use sound waves to create detailed pictures.
- X-ray: Low-energy electromagnetic waves help your care team view structures inside your body.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 to request an appointment with a Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion specialist.
Bethel Park Health + Wellness Pavilion
990-1010 Higbee Drive
Bethel Park, PA 15102