An EpicCare® Link™ account gives access to test results, diagnoses, and treatments, as well as a connection to AHN specialists after your referral.
EpicCare Link for Patient Follow-up
What is EpicCare Link?
EpicCare® Link™ is a web-based application that provides secure access to your patients' Allegheny Health Network (AHN) electronic health records, including test results and diagnostic narratives.
EpicCare Link provides access to your patients’ full Allegheny Health Network medical record, including:
- Lab results
- Diagnostic test result narratives
- Hospitalization records
- Procedural information
- Discharge instructions
- Medical history
- A messaging system, allowing you to send messages directly to providers and eliminating the time wasted from calling and sending faxes to other provider offices.
- Real-time notifications and updates on your patients, sent via email or text message, to notify them of test results, hospital admissions, discharge summaries, and more.
- Online access, meaning no software to install. EpicCare Link’s secure online portal can be accessed right through your internet browser, where and when you need it.
- The ability to place orders for labs and referrals which go directly into AHN’s electronic medical record.
Need an EpicCare Link account?
New account requests are processed at the beginning of the month following their submission. After the request has been processed, it takes about two weeks to get a new site set up. (Ex: If a provider submits the completed paperwork on 3/10/22, it will be processed the following month.)
Once you have your new EpicCare Link account, you can also request a demo to get started and set up your EpicCare Link preferences.
Use Physician Access and EpicCare Link together
Complete your patient referral with Physician Access search and referral tools and then connect with the AHN specialist and review your patient’s care journey using your EpicCare Link account.
Already have an EpicCare Link account and need support?
EpicCare Link Password Support:
- Click Forgot Password on the EpicCare Link Login page.
- You will be asked to answer your challenge questions.
- With the correct answers, you can reset your password.
Contact support: EpicCare Link Support:
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Monday – Friday
Visit the Independent Physician Resource Center
For the current continuing education schedule and links to AHN locations, active clinical trials, and AHN innovations, visit the Independent Physician Resource Center.