Online scheduling with AHN helps you find the right provider and make an appointment — in just a few clicks.
Schedule care in minutes.
Online scheduling with AHN lets you see provider availability and quickly make an appointment when it’s convenient for you.
Find the right provider. Every time.
Skip the confusion when scheduling with a new provider. Just answer a few simple questions and we’ll show you a list of AHN providers who best match your health care needs.
Available services for online scheduling
You can use online scheduling to make a routine appointment, see a new primary care provider, schedule your annual check-up, and book with certain specialists.
Online scheduling with a primary care provider is available for:
- Annual wellness visits (physical exam, sports physical, Medicare annual wellness visit, well child visit)
- Appointments for a general medical issue (new or follow-up), illness, infection, injury, medication refill, or pre-operative physical
Online scheduling with an orthopaedic specialist is available for:
- Follow-up visits (urgent care, emergency room, hospital discharge)
- Fractures, injuries, pain, arthritis, tumors, and other concerns where you don’t need a referral
- Problems with your back/spine, elbow, foot/ankle, hand/wrist, head/neck/skull, hip, or knee/thigh
Online scheduling with an OB-GYN is available for:
- Annual gynecological exam
- Pregnancy testing, birth control, or family planning
- Pregnancy or OB-GYN appointments
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Other female health concerns or procedures (e.g., IUD insertion, urinary issues, masses/cysts, etc.)
Online scheduling with a general cardiologist is available for:
- Hospital discharge follow-up for critical heart problems (heart attack, heart block, heart murmur, transient ischemic attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, acute coronary syndrome, endocarditis, pericarditis, ventricular tachycardia) and symptoms (chest pain, shortness of breath)
- Abnormal heart rhythms (bradycardia, supraventricular tachycardia)
- Chronic disease management (aortic aneurysm or valve regurgitation, artery disease, atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathy, metabolic syndrome, mitral valve conditions (prolapse, regurgitation and stenosis), heart failure, atrial fibrillation
- Condition management for cardiovascular/heart disease, congenital heart defects, diabetes (prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, metabolic syndrome, heart failure
- Preventive care based on risk factors, including family history of heart disease, health problems associated with adult obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, smoking, and coronary artery disease
- Cardiac rehab
- Cardiac clearance
- General consultation
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
More services will be added soon. If you don’t see the type of appointment you want to make, come back to this page later.
Get scheduling assistance
If you’re new to AHN or need help scheduling with a new provider, use our Request an Appointment form. Tell us what kind of appointment you’re looking for and we’ll call you to schedule your visit.