Online scheduling with AHN helps you find the right provider and make an appointment — in just a few clicks.
Schedule an appointment in minutes.
Online scheduling with AHN shows provider availability so you can quickly make an appointment when it’s convenient for you. Skip the confusion when scheduling with a new provider. Just answer a few simple questions and we’ll show you a list of AHN providers who best match your health care needs.
Available services for online scheduling
You can use online scheduling to make a routine appointment, see a new primary care provider, schedule your annual checkup, and book with certain specialists.
Quickly find the specialty you’d like to make an appointment for using online scheduling:
Online scheduling with a primary care provider is available for:
- Annual wellness visits (physical exam, sports physical, Medicare annual wellness visit, well child visit).
- Appointments for a general medical issue (new or follow-up), illness, infection, injury, medication refill, or preoperative physical.
- ER/hospital discharge or urgent care follow-up appointment.
Online scheduling with an OB-GYN is available for:
- Annual gynecological exam.
- Pregnancy testing, birth control, or family planning.
- Pregnancy or OB-GYN appointments.
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Other female health concerns or procedures (e.g., IUD insertion, urinary issues, masses/cysts, etc.).
Online scheduling with a general cardiologist is available for:
- Hospital discharge follow-up (emergency room or urgent care).
- Abnormal cardiovascular testing.
- Abnormal heart rhythms (bradycardia, supraventricular tachycardia).
- Chronic disease management for aortic aneurysm or valve regurgitation, artery disease, atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathy, metabolic syndrome, mitral valve conditions (prolapse, regurgitation and stenosis), heart failure, and atrial fibrillation.
- Condition management for cardiovascular/heart disease, congenital heart defects, diabetes (prediabetes and type 2 diabetes), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, metabolic syndrome, heart failure.
- Preventive care based on risk factors, including family history of heart disease, health problems associated with adult obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, smoking, and coronary artery disease.
- Cardiac clearance.
- General consultation.
Online scheduling with a pediatrician is available for:
- Appointments with a new provider.
- Well-child visits and physicals required for sports, school, or driving exams.
- Sick visits.
- Chronic health conditions like asthma, behavioral concerns, eczema, and obesity.
- Follow-up care.
- Prenatal visits.
Ear, nose, and throat (ENT)
Online scheduling with an ENT specialist is available for:
- Ear problems.
- Head and neck problems.
- Mouth and throat problems.
- Nasal problems.
- Procedures and tests.
- Reconstructive surgery consultation.
- Seasonal allergies.
- Sleep issues.
- Speech issues.
- Tumors and cancer.
- Hearing exams.
Online scheduling with a medical oncologist is available for:
- Abnormal bloodwork.
- Certain types of cancer (blood cancer, breast cancer, female reproductive cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, head and neck cancers, genital and urinary cancers).
- Neuro-oncology (brain tumors and glioblastoma).
- Sarcoma (bone, soft tissue).
Online scheduling with a urologist is available for:
- Bladder conditions.
- Prostate conditions.
- Kidney conditions.
- Penile and vaginal conditions.
- Issues with urination.
- Infections, lesions, sores, masses, and swelling.
- Certain types of cancer.
- Congenital abnormalities of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Pelvic pain.
- Fertility testing.
- Tests and procedures.
Online scheduling with a breast surgeon is available for:
- Breast mass.
- Dense breast tissue.
- Abnormal imaging.
- Breast cancer (including gene mutation, personal and family history).
- Pain, lesions, and discharge.
- Atypical hyperplasia (ductal or lobular).