- Mid November: Applicants apply to fellowship program
- December 1, 2022: ERAS opens for programs to receive applications
- December 1-14, 2022: Interview invitations are sent to selected applicants
- December 15-23, 2022: Interviews are conducted
- End December/January 2023: Internal Rank Meeting/Offers
- July 1, 2024: New fellows begin
All applicants will be expected to complete the application process through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Guidelines for submission can be found on the ERAS website.
The following documents should be submitted via ERAS by the candidates prior to be considered for an interview:
- Personal Statement
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- USMLE Scores (MDs): Steps 1 and 2; Step 3
- COMLEX Scores (DOs): Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Letters of Recommendation: 3 letters, including a letter from your General Cardiology Fellowship Program Director
- Visa Requirements: Allegheny General Hospital does not sponsor applicants with H1B visa status.
Applications will not be considered complete until all of the above-listed documents have been submitted electronically via ERAS.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified via email. Those candidates scheduled for an interview will meet with the program director and faculty of the interventional cardiology department within the Cardiovascular Institute.