Women's Health at West Penn Hospital
Specialists at West Penn Hospital are dedicated to meeting women’s complete health care needs throughout all of her life.
Women's health care at West Penn Hospital: Why choose us?
As part of the Allegheny Health Network's (AHN) Women’s Health Program, we offer:
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries: We offer minimally invasive surgical procedures. For you, this approach means less pain and a faster return to daily activities. Learn more about minimally invasive gynecologic surgery at West Penn.
- Expertise in cancers that affect women: Our gynecologic oncology team quickly diagnoses and treats cancers that affect the ovaries, uterus, and cervix. We also offer personalized treatments for breast cancer.
- Therapies for pelvic floor disorders: Our urogynecologists, or pelvic floor specialists, offer nonsurgical and minimally invasive procedures. Our focus on pelvic health includes treatments for incontinence.
- Well-woman services: Our comprehensive services include annual exams, preventive medicine, diabetes care, and menopause therapies. Learn more about well-woman care.
- Women's heart program: Because heart disease affects women differently than men, we offer specialized heart services at the Women's Heart Center. We treat heart disease, as well as problems that develop during pregnancy, menopause, or cancer treatments.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at West Penn Hospital.
West Penn Hospital
4800 Friendship Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15224