Labor and Delivery at Wexford Hospital
For the first time in decades, a state-of-the-art labor and delivery unit is open in the North Hills. While other hospitals are closing their labor and delivery departments, we brought a new one right to your neighborhood.
Labor and Delivery at Wexford Hospital: Why choose us?
We are ready for more birthdays. Our new labor and delivery unit has several labor and delivery rooms, ten postpartum rooms, and two caesarian delivery operating rooms. The hospital also has advanced neonatal and high-risk pregnancy services, including a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for premature babies or those who need extra attention.
The big day comes with big amenities
Beyond expert care, Wexford Hospital's labor and delivery unit features:
- Modern, private rooms, complete with sleeping accommodations for mom, baby, and partner.
- A beautiful outdoor terrace, the perfect place for a pre- or post-delivery walk.
- A spacious waiting room for families.
- Austin's playroom, the perfect place for a brother or sister to wait for their new sibling.
- Perinatal and postpartum services to help keep new moms feeling their best.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with an obstetrician, or to learn more about choosing Wexford Hospital for your delivery using your current OB-GYN.
12351 Perry Highway
Wexford, PA 15090