We are conveniently located on the first floor of Penn Avenue Place in downtown Pittsburgh. This allows you to get the care you need faster and spend less time waiting.
501 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
You can now schedule an appointment with AHN Downtown online with MyChart. Select your type of visit to start:
First of its kind for downtown
The AHN Downtown Medical Center offers patients and Highmark employees on-site clinical quality and patient-centered health care services. This medical center, first of its kind for downtown Pittsburgh, brings primary care, physical therapy, lab services, executive health and more to the growing number of people who call downtown Pittsburgh home and the thousands who work here every day.
We are conveniently located on the first floor of Penn Avenue Place in downtown Pittsburgh. This allows you to get the care you need faster and spend less time waiting. The AHN Downtown Medical Center provides an array of services for the people who live and work in downtown Pittsburgh, including Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield members.
- Primary Care
- Executive Health and Wellness
- Acute/episodic care for common illnesses (e.g., cold, flu, sore throat, etc.) and conditions such as respiratory infections, vision/hearing impairments, gastrointestinal issues and more
- Preventative exams
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disorders, asthma, high blood pressure and heart disease
- Screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol, hearing, depression, prostate and more
- Accident and injury treatment
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth Services including nutritional and endocrine consultations, dermatology e-visits, video visits, and other specialty areas of care
- Lab draw services
- Blood pressure checks
- Injections – such as allergy, B12 and Depo (must be scheduled) Immunizations – routine and foreign travel
Randolph Peters, MD
Philene Revitsky, PA-C
Hannah Maney, CRNP
Stephanee Sheffield, CRNP
Debra Voss PT, ATC, CSCS