Forbes Joint and Spine Center
If back pain or achy joints affect your ability to get around and enjoy life, the orthopaedic experts at Forbes Joint and Spine Center can provide relief. We offer leading-edge treatments to keep you as mobile and pain-free as possible.
Joint pain and back pain care at Forbes Hospital: Why choose us?
As part of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Orthopaedic Institute, our doctors provide a complete suite of nonsurgical and surgical treatments. We specialize in:
- Spine treatments: Our orthopaedic surgeons pioneered the use of the Mazor X™ robotic system in western Pennsylvania. This advanced system allows us to perform highly precise spine surgeries. Learn more about orthopaedic surgery.
- Joint replacements: We’re experts at knee, shoulder, elbow, and ankle replacements. Find out more about joint repair and joint replacement.
- Orthopaedic nurse navigator: Through our Diamond Care approach, you work closely with a specialized nurse navigator who guides you through the surgical process. Learn more about Diamond Care [PDF].
- Trauma services: Our fellowship-trained orthopaedic trauma team provides fast, specialized care for people who incur bone, joint, or tissue damage from a car accident, shooting, or other traumatic event. Forbes Trauma Center is the only accredited trauma center in Allegheny County outside of Pittsburgh.
- Sports injuries: Our primary care sports medicine doctors use a broad range of nonsurgical treatments, such as medications and injections, to stop pain fast.
- Rehabilitation: Specialists at our physical therapy and rehabilitation services program work with you to improve mobility, flexibility, and strength.
Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with a specialist at Forbes Hospital.
2570 Haymaker Road
Monroeville, PA 15146