End of Life Care
- May have additional visitors subject to condition, call unit
for visitation confirmation at (412) 578-5000.
Labor & Delivery
- Two support persons permitted visitation 24 hours a day.
- In addition to two support persons, a doula (birth coach) is allowed as part of the care team.
- Two support persons permitted with the following restrictions:
- First support person is permitted 24 hours a day.
- Second support person is permitted 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM each day.
Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU)
- Two support persons with baby wristbands are permitted visitation 24 hours a day.
- One visitor is permitted to wait in a designated area. The person may be allowed in patient's room but only when directed by hospital staff.
- Note: If patient or visitor volumes prevent proper social distancing changes may be required.
Surgery, outpatient diagnostic, and ambulatory services
- One visitor is allowed to wait in a designated area.
- Note: If patient or visitor volumes prevent proper social distancing
changes may be made.
Adjustments to the policy can be made if volumes prevent appropriate