- Request An Appointment
- Our Leadership
- Contact Us
- Barrett’s Esophagus and Dysplasia
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- GERD and Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- GERD Risk Test
- LINX GERD Management System
- Lung Cancer Screening
- Paraesophageal Hernia
- Pectus Excavatum
- Pleural Diseases
- Swallowing Center
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thymic Masses & Myasthenia Gravis
- Tracheal Disorders
- Minimally Invasive & Robotic Thoracic Surgery
- Support Services
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship
- Newsletters & Publications
- Quitting Time
GERD Risk Test
Heartburn can be a minor, occasional annoyance precipitated by a big holiday meal. But for some people heartburn is a painful, chronic problem and a symptom of a disease called GERD, gastroesophageal reflux disease.
During the 16th annual GERD Awareness Week, Nov. 23-29, people experiencing symptoms of GERD are encouraged to talk to their physicians and learn more about new and emerging treatments for this common condition.
It is estimated that 25-40% of American adults experience symptomatic GERD each month, and 10-20% suffer from it daily.
How will you choose to fight GERD? Take the next step by selecting one of the below options.
|LINX procedure helps father and daughter fight reflux.|
|AHN surgeons offer new LINX treatment for reflux.|