Musculoskeletal OSCE – Upper Extremity
This is a three hour course designed to give internal medicine residents an opportunity to practice and become familiar with upper extremity exams through the use of simulated patients. Upon completion of the course, residents will be expected to accurately perform elbow, wrist and hand exams as well as create differential diagnoses for common upper extremity complaints.
- Perform a comprehensive elbow examination
- Perform a comprehensive wrist and hand examination
- Create a differential diagnosis for common upper extremity complaints
- Residents will be familiar with and comfortable performing the basic upper extremity musculoskeletal physical examination
- Internal Medicine Residents