General Obligations and Duty Hours
- Preview imaging studies in the reading room and dictate those studies.
- Oversee resident interpretations of studies prior to staff review.
- Perform arthrograms, aspirations, biopsies under supervision of attending staff.
- Resident and medical student education.
- Attend multidisciplinary conferences.
- Duty hours are typically 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, but may be modified by the Fellowship and/or Division Director.
- Instruct residents and students in basics of MSK imaging and diseases.
- Present at resident case conference.
- Present didactic conferences.