Women's Health at Wexford Hospital
Specialized women's health services at Wexford Hospital include pelvic health, gynecologic oncology, heart care tailored for women, and a labor and delivery with state of the art technology and a neonatal intensive care unit.
Women's health care at Wexford Hospital: Why choose us?
Women’s health specialists at AHN Wexford Hospital are dedicated to meeting women’s complete health care needs throughout all of her life. We know that women’s health issues manifest differently than men’s, and we tailor our prevention and treatment with a woman’s needs in mind.
Specialty women's health services at AHN Wexford hospital
As part of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Women’s Health Program, we offer:
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries: These procedures mean smaller incisions and a faster return to daily activities. Learn more about minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Expertise in cancers that affect women: Our gynecologic oncology team diagnoses and treats cancers that affect the ovaries, uterus, and cervix. We also offer personalized treatments for breast cancer.
- Therapies for pelvic floor disorders: Our urogynecologists offer nonsurgical and minimally invasive treatment options to improve your pelvic health, including treatments for incontinence.
- Well-woman services: Our comprehensive services include annual exams, preventive medicine, diabetes care, and menopause therapies. Learn more about well-woman care.
- Women's heart program: Because heart disease affects women differently than men, we offer specialized heart services at the Women’s Heart Center. We treat heart disease, as well as problems that develop during pregnancy, menopause, or cancer treatments.
New patients can call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with an OB/GYN at AHN Wexford Hospital.
12351 Perry Highway
Wexford, PA 15090