Labor and Delivery at Wexford Hospital
For the first time in decades, a state-of-the-art labor and delivery unit will be back in the North Hills. While other hospitals are closing their labor and delivery departments, we’re thrilled to bring one right to your neighborhood.
Preparing for more birthdays.
The labor and delivery unit will feature six labor and delivery rooms, ten postpartum rooms, and two caesarian-section rooms. The hospital will also have advanced neonatal and high-risk pregnancy services, including a Level II Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for premature babies or those who need extra attention.
The big day comes with big amenities.
Beyond expert care, Wexford Hospital’s labor and delivery unit will feature:
- Modern, private rooms, complete with sleeping accommodations for mom, baby, and partner.
- A beautiful outdoor terrace, the perfect place for a pre- or post-delivery walk.
- A spacious waiting room for families.
- Austin’s playroom, the perfect place for a brother or sister to wait for their new sibling.
- Perinatal and postpartum services to help keep new moms feeling their best.
Coming summer 2021.
Construction is underway, and we’ll be opening in summer 2021. In the meantime, take a look at all the services at the Wexford Health + Wellness Pavilion and AHN’s Pregnancy and Women. Call (412) DOCTORS (412) 362-8677 or request an appointment with an OB-GYN.